Time, it's what many business owners are short of and spending hours pouring over your accounts to keep them in order isn't exactly fun. So why not let us take care of your bookkeeping needs, leaving you to focus on other aspects of working in and running the business. Sharon Ottley Accountancy Services provides affordable accounting solutions, ensuring your financial records are kept up to date and in order and are compliant with legal requirements. We work with all types and size of business and can adapt the support provided as your business grows.
ACCOUNTS / BOOKKEEPING
It is essential that every business keeps an accurate set of accounts. By using our qualified accountancy services, you will gain order and structure to your business thereby reducing any year end accountancy fees.
Regular, efficient accounting will not only save you time and money, but will also allow you to see the ongoing financial position of your business and how it is performing.
Whether you simply want the basics with help entering your bills, receipts and reconciling your purchases; or a complete accounting package, we can tailor our services to meet your needs.
- Final accounts preparation for Sole Traders.
- Fully managed bookkeeping services including processing all day to day accounts paperwork to include maintaining sales and purchase ledgers, debtors and creditors reports, bank and credit card reconciliations, VAT Returns, depreciation, asset management, trial balance, trading profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- Final accounts preparation for Partnerships including calculating appropriation and current accounts for each partner.
- Final accounts preparation for not-for-profit organisations including subscription management.
- Draft accounts preparation for Limited Companies to trial balance.
PAYROLL / CIS (CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY SCHEME)
When you have employees or sub-contractors, it is important to make sure that they receive the correct pay on time.
We can set up and maintain an efficient payroll system that will ensure your staff are being paid on time and in compliance with regulations set in place by H M Revenue & Customs.
Preparation and submission of Real Time Information (RTI) to HMRC and Auto Enrolment to ensure pension requirements are met.
We also offer provide support for those registered for CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) for builders, electricians, plumbers and other similar trades.
All calculated and submitted accurately, seamlessly and on-time.
SELF ASSESSMENT TAX RETURNS
We calculate your tax liability and complete your SA100 Self Assessment Tax Return together with supplementary pages. Once the return has been reviewed by you, we file with HMRC.
We can also complete your Partnership Tax Return.
We can prepare your VAT Returns and, once reviewed by you, file with HMRC.